Men…thank you for being a part of RE:FUEL 2013! A BIG Thank you to our partners and Pit Crew volunteers that helped us pull this off. We could not have done it without them.
We pray that God was glorified and that you were moved by the content of this event. We pray that you were inspired through the speaking of Phil Robertson, Don McLaughlin and John Bryson. We pray that the singing organized by the RE:FUEL Overflow band fueled your soul also. We hope you connected with men from across the city/region and were impacted in a way that brings God to the top of your priorities! We hope that your expectations were met and we welcome your feedback. Feel free to send comments to email@example.com.
NOW WHAT? Here are 5 things you can do now that the event is over:
- STOP & IGNITE your faith by intentionally seeking Jesus more deeply. Find a group of men and a faith family to help you!
- Keep the CONVERSATIONS going with your small group by taking advantage of a FREE resource written by Kyle Strickland, Director of Spiritual Formation for RE:FUEL. You can find the resource here. Each “conversation” is rooted in the lessons you heard at RE:FUEL 2013.
- GROW deeper and MAKE disciples. Be proactive and take advantage of Downline Builder. You can learn more about this great resource @ downlinebuilder.com
- ENGAGE a small group or an entire men’s ministry in the 33 The Series. You can learn more about this DVD series @ Authentic Manhood Material, The 33 Series, HERE!
- ALLOW God to fight for you! Release control and allow Him to direct your life!
We pray that seeds were planted at this conference and they will be watered through your faith family, friendships and/or small groups. You can use the resources mentioned above in a variety of ways. Be creative and plan to do something today. Decide now to STOP WALKING ALONE and allow God to assemble a group that will bless your walk with Jesus.
Thanks again for being part of RE:FUEL 2013!
Plan now to be part of RE:FUEL 2014 on April 11/12 next year.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 901-878-0575.